onTime is a simple application that will help you to automatize some function of operating system.
- you can set automatic trigger that will execute or kill system process.
- you can also set task that will save print screen of your desktop in set amount of time.
- you can set power management tasks as shutting down, hibernating, restarting your computer, and more.
- onTime will allow you to set task that will connect or disconnect you computer from dial-up network.
- onTime will also allow you to create sticky notes, counters, timers with sound and message alerts.
- you can also use embedded stopwatch with function that allow you to save and load results to/from file.
It's better then TimeLeft. It has well designer graphical user interface, it is modern and will let You simplify many system processes and function. It will also let You make work with your PC easier and allow to use some function not present in system.